Price: 400 kn
Combine 2 of the most popular tours and save 20% !
BIGGER THE GROUP – BIGGER THE DISCOUNT!
Krka + Kayaking tourCombine 2 most popular tours, get the Krka+Kayaking tour and save 20% on the tours price! You can plan your trip and choose the dates that best suit your itinerary. Go kayaking today and visit National Park tomorrow, or visit National park today and go kayaking when you return, possibilities are endless, just make a reservation and send us your dates 😉
Split sea kayaking
Morning Tour :
- 8:30 am (1st of May – 5th of October)
Sunset tour :
- 14:45 pm May
- 16:00 pm June, July, August
- 14:45 pm September
4 EXPERIENCES IN 1 tour takes you along the coast of beautiful Marjan peninsula, where you will not only paddle in kayak, but you will also swim and snorkel in warm and clear sea, while the spirit of adventure in you will be satisfied while climbing and jumping from the rocks standing above the sea. All of this seasoned with the anecdotes from past and present by our friendly guides.
- Perfect water activity for the whole family
- Relax on a secluded beach, snorkel, climbing and jumping
- 4-hour small group kayaking tour in Split
- Breathtaking views of Split’s coastline
Departure: daily ( 01.04 – 15.10 )
Departure time: 08.30h (morning tour) | 16.00h (sunset tour)
Departure point: Bus stop – bus No. 12 near St. Frane church (Trg Franje Ruđmana)
Bus ticket not included (you need to take city bus No. 12 taking you to start point) Cost of the bus ticket is 18 kn or 2.5€
- Paddling distance is 3 miles ≈ 5km
- Professional instructor
- Kayak equipment
- Use of waterproof storage bags
- Snorkel gear
- Local taxes
- Sun protection (high factor sun cream), hat, sunglasses.
- Water- Clients should carry minimum 1.5ltr fluid
- Swim costume, towel, spare t-shirt or wet shoes
All tours are subject to change and adapt to your needs and preferences depending on your part and the time of year.
MEETING POINT (GOOGLE STREET VIEW):
National park Krka tour from Split
Rivers and waterfalls are not the first images that come to mind when Croatia is discussed. So maybe you will be surprised to know that one-hour drive from Split is one of the most beautiful National Parks in Croatia. It is located in the area of 109 square kilometres along the Krka river. We will start our adventure from Split driving in air-conditioned minivan/bus to the beautiful little town Skradin where we will take a short boat ride down the River to attractive Skradinski buk waterfalls. Skradinski buk is the largest travertine cascade system in Europe with 17 steps up to 400 metres wide. There you will have 5 hours of free time to spend as you like it. You can enjoy swimming in the lower lake in the crystal clear water as the Krka Waterfalls is the only National Park in Croatia where swimming is allowed and explore the falls by a wooden walkway. Enjoy the fresh air, wild nature and explore the Park by visiting NP Krka’s ethnic museum, small stone houses and an old watermill or the first hydroelectric power station in Europe.
Included in price
- Transfer by air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Boat cruise along the river 30 min
- 5 hours of free time in the park
- Watermills and entry to etno museum
- Beautiful sights and falls
- Swimming in crystal clear water
Departure point: Golden Gate / North entrance of the Diocletian Palace (Look for a blue umbrella!)
Pick up is possible at your apartment or hotel (Please contact for more details firstname.lastname@example.org)
When? Every day at 8:30 a.m (Please don’t be late).
Return time: 4 p.m. from park /6 p.m. in Split
Not included: Ticket price for the National Park Krka.
Why? If you buy your ticket for the National Park as an individual then you will get a boat cruise for FREE;
otherwise, as an agency client, you don’t have this privilege.
Entry for National park
- July & August: Adults: 180 kuna | Student: 110 kuna | Children (7-18): 90 kuna *Children (under 7 yrs old): FREE
- April/May/June/September/October: Adults: 110 kuna | Student: 80 kuna | Children (7-18): 80 kuna *Children (under 7 yrs old): FREE
- March: Adults: 30 kuna | Student: 20 kuna | Children (7-18): 20 kuna *Children (under 7 yrs old): FREE