LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE!
If you by the chance find a lower price under same conditions elsewhere, we are about to offer you discounted price:
our online price (22€) reduced by 2 x difference between 22€ and lower price.
In order to pay the lowest price (22€) use promo code KRKA22
7 REASONS YOU SHOULD GO WITH KRKA TOUR:
• 13 years of travel experience
• 5 hours of free time in Krka (only with us)
• 30 min. panoramic river cruise
• Up to 50% discount on entrance tickets
• Up to 50% discount on our other tours
• Every day – guaranteed departures
• Tour guide on the bus and in the park
Krka waterfalls tour from Split | from 22€ Per Person |
You will have 5 hours of free time in the park to spend as you like. You can enjoy summer swimming in the lower lake in the crystal clear water as the Krka Waterfalls is the only National Park in Croatia where swimming is allowed and explore the falls by wooden walkway. Enjoy the fresh air, wild nature and explore the Park with our Krka excursions by visiting NP Krka’s ethno museum, small stone houses and an old watermill or the first hydroelectric power station in Europe.
*Swimming season is officially regulated by the National Park ‘Krka’ so it is subject to change
*Entry fee to the National Park not included in the ticket price
Group discount! More than 7 people? One person goes gratis!
Every day (01.04. – 15.10.)
From 15.10. every Monday / Wednesday / Friday
5 hours of free time in Krka !
Price per person is 160 kn | 22 EUR
Meeting point: Golden gate – look for the blue umbrella
Included in the price:
- river cruise from Skradin town (30 mins)
- 5 hours of free time in Krka ( only with our tour)
- Krka museum
- the oldest Hydroelectric Power Plant in Europe
- air-conditioned transfer & guide
- guide with a smile
- guided tour (optional)
- insurance & VAT
Not Included: national Park entry – Check prices below
LET’S SAVE THE LIVES OF TREES AND CRICKETS – THERE IS NO NEED TO PRINT THE TICKETS!! (JUST SHOW US THE VOUCHER ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE.)
BOOK THE KRKA WATERFALLS TOUR FROM SPLIT ONLINE!
(a popup will open)
National Park entry tickets (not included in the tour price)